Skip navigation Search

How to Give

Donate Today

Help build the interreligious society with a contribution to ICJS today. You can make a one-time gift or a monthly contribution at any level. Donate online or mail a check to ICJS, 956 Dulaney Valley Rd., Baltimore MD 21204.


ICJS is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. (Federal tax #52-1531016).

Donate Now

Use Your Donor Advised Fund

You can direct a contribution from your Donor Advised Fund to ICJS. Click the link below to reach your fund’s web site.



The tax ID number is 52-1531016. Our full name is the Institute for Islamic, Christian, and Jewish Studies.

Gifts From Your IRA

If you are at least 70½ years old, you can use your IRA to support ICJS in a win-win strategy: you can reduce your taxable income and ICJS can gain your support. Called “Qualified Charitable Distributions (QCD),” these contributions must be requested by you, but paid directly by your IRA fund administrator to ICJS.

Read More

Giving from your IRA can help you meet your minimum distribution requirement.

Gifts of Stock

Donating securities, including mutual funds, may be a tax-advantaged option for you. Your broker or mutual fund plan administrator will transfer the securities directly to ICJS’ brokerage account, if directed by you. First, contact Laura Urban at to get the ICJS account information. Also, you will need to tell us when you make the transfer so we can know who the gift is from!

Include ICJS in Your Will

It is simple to include your favorite nonprofits (including ICJS!) as one of your beneficiaries in your will. Gifts can be a percentage of the estate or a specific dollar amount. You decide. If you don’t have a will, start today using the free, legal tool from 


Read More

By including a gift to ICJS in your will or trust, you will leave a meaningful contribution to support interreligious dialogue and understanding.


ICJS does not provide financial counseling or estate planning services. For tax or legal advice, please consult a professional financial advisor or an attorney.